Want to add some Christmas cheer to your space? Here are ten books with projects you can do!
(Pictures link to Amazon via affiliate link.)
- Felt Christmas Decorations by Corrine Lapierre – This book looks so cute! I can’t wait to get my hands on it and try some of the crafts. 😊
2. Christmas in Switzerland by World Book Inc. – I’ve read this one and while it does focus mostly on traditions and stories about Christmas in Switzerland, it does have some crafts and recipes. I want to try them (and share them with you guys) someday, since they’re different than what you typically see in the United States.
3. ‘Tis the Season to be Felt-y by Kathy Sheldon – These crafts look colorful, fun, and modern. Another on my TBR.
4. Fa la la la Felt by Amanda Karestio and Kathy Sheldon – 45+ adorable decorations. Count me in!
5. Country Living Christmas at Home – Lots and lots and lots of ideas. So even if I don’t like something, I’m sure I’ll have other options.
6. Christmas Crochet for Hearth, Home, and Tree by Edie Eckman – I actually checked this one out of the library once. And then promptly made nothing from it. Regardless, this book is perfect if crochet is your craft of choice. The projects are fantastic.
7. The Night Before Christmas in Crochet by Mitsuki Hoshi – Crochet patterns to illustrate the “Night Before Christmas” story. What a cute idea! And what a great tradition would it be to pull the story and the characters out every Christmas?
8. Ugly Sweater Christmas Party by Brandy Shay – This one looks quirky and unique. I sort of want to pick it up just to see what kind of projects there are.
9. Taste of Home Handmade Christmas – I guess I like craft magazine Christmas books because they always have the best stuff. 😊
10. Holiday Paper Crafts from Japan by Robertta Uhl – My aunt made a couple of similar projects and they were super intricate and beautiful. I’d love to see what this has.
Any books I should add to this list? Which one should I try out first?
2 Years Ago: Bookish Christmas Decorations