I don’t do every Top Ten Tuesday, but this one caught my eye. Mostly because I was curious as well what my oldest TBRs were. I will be linking this up to That Artsy Reader Girl, who hosts Top Ten Tuesday. As of me writing this, I have 3282 books on my Goodreads TBR, so what you see below is only a tiny percentage of the list!
All of these were added August 1 of 2011, which I think is when I set up my Goodreads account!
Clicking on the title will take you to Amazon through an affiliate link.
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Softly and Tenderly by Sarah Evans
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Through Thick & Thin by Sandra Byrd
- A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
- Red Velvet by Sandra Byrd
- Lambert’s Code by Rachel Hauck
- Georgia on Her Mind by Rachel Hauck
- My Foolish Heart by Susan May Warren
- A Cowboy’s Touch by Denise Hunter
- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
- Easter Carats by Erynn Mangum
- Fish and Chips by Erynn Mangum
- So Not Happening by Jenny B. Jones
- Ophelia by Lisa Klein
- Tangled by Carolyn Mackler
- Mister Monday by Garth Nix
- I’m So Sure by Jenny B. Jones
What are the oldest books on your TBR? Have you read any of the ones on mine?