This year was my first year participating in The Broke and Bookish’s secret Santa. It was a lot of fun! I loved picking things out for my recipient, and I loved receiving the books/gifts from my secret Santa! Hopefully my recipient loves the stuff I got her as much as I love the stuff I got!
For fun, here’s what came in my package. Thank you so much to Alyssa from The Eater of Books, who was my secret Santa!! I loved it!
- Tsum tsum washi tape – this is sooo cute! It’ll be decorating my bullet journal shortly 🙂
- Cookies – nom nom nom
- Pink pashmina – This is so pretty and so soft. Off to Pinterest to plan an outfit with it!
- Candy cane shaped tube of Hershey-ettes – not pictured, because I ate it before I remembered to take a picture 🙂
- Chocolate goodies – Need I say more?
- Trinidadian Snacks – I’m so excited about these because I love trying international treats!
Alyssa put little notes on why she chose each book, which was awesome. I also love that she included books she has read and liked, knowing that I may like them as well.
- Hex Hall – This one was on my wishlist – I’ve wanted to read it forever! (You can see my whole wishlist here.)
- An Excess Male – This one is on my Goodreads TBR
- Magnolia – This one is also on my Goodreads TBR. Alyssa let me know that she loved it!
- #Scandal – Another one from my TBR. This is another one that she loved.
- Lark Rising – This one was not on my TBR, but is a favorite of Alyssa’s, an is “very swoony”. So of course, I’m quite excited to read this one!
That’s what I’ve got! If you participated, how did your secret Santa turn out? Did any of you (participants or not) get any great books for Christmas?
[…] physical ones I got were from my The Broke and Bookish Secret Santa (you can see all that I got here), but I picked up quite a bit of eBooks. I will be linking this post up to The Deliberate […]