Happy holidays! I love this entire season, so you’ll be seeing many posts from me about Christmas. (Christmas is what I celebrate, but if you celebrate something else [or nothing at all] I hope you have a great December as well!)
Without further ado, here are some awesome bookish Christmas decorations I found, mostly via Pinterest. Because none of the images are mine, you will only find links to the original posts below. Go check them out! 🙂
- Book Page Decopauged Christmas Ornament
- This is one of many super cute bookish Christmas ornaments. The original creator made this with a map, but it could easily be done with book pages!
- Book of Christmas Cards
- I think this is a fantastic way to store your Christmas cards, in a way you can see them year after year!
- Wreath Made with Book Pages
- I’m not sure if this would be simpler or harder than it looks. It’s both complex and simple looking.
- Christmas Card with Book Pages
- I love how they used strips of print to make a Christmas tree on the card. Simple, yet beautiful.
- Book Place Setting
- This is perfect for a fancy holiday dinner. It only links to a Pinterest pin, since I can’t find the original source. 😦 Let me know if you know who it belongs to!
- Star Garland
- This links to an Etsy listing, in case you don’t want to make it on your own. 🙂 They can be made with maps or book pages or sheet music. How fun!
- Christmas Tree Made of Books
- Perfect for a library or any other bookish setting.
- Book Advent Calendar
- I love this idea – to open and read a Christmas book each day of advent. I loved all the Christmas books we had as a child and I would have loved the surprise that comes with this tradition.
- Poinsettia Made with Book Pages
- This is so cute! She uses it on cards, but I think you could also use it as a decoration or even for gift wrapping.
- Here’s another version of a book page poinsettia.
Which one is your favorite? Did I miss any great bookish Christmas decorations? Let me know in the comments below!