The day she breaks up with her boyfriend, Ezra, Kady’s planet is invaded and she has to dash to escape on a spaceship. Pretty soon, they are being pursued by the same corporation that attacked their planet. But that’s not all – there are multiple ominous occurances on her ship
What I Liked
- This is definitely the best book I’ve read this year! I’d tell you to go read it right NOW, but you actually probably want to set aside time for this one. Once you pick up this book, you will not be able to put it down. (My friend definitely warned me about this, but I didn’t believe her. I had to pretty much pry the book out of my hands to go get food. And even then, it barely happened. :)) So set aside eight hours or so and grab some snacks.
- The action! As I said above, this book is un-put-downable. Every time you think things are starting to make sense, something occurs to up the tension. What you think is the focus or a problem, isn’t always the case when you find out the bigger issue.
- The format of the book is unique. It’s told almost like an FBI or crime report – through any transcripts, documents, video footage, emails, etc. the narrator could get their hands on. This is one book you want in person, not as an eBook or audio book.
- The main character is great at IT – which I feel you don’t see very often in books, at least not done very well.
What I Didn’t Like
- Not much. It was a fantastic book!
Go read this!